oic message

Subject: assertion test, first attempt

Title: assertion test, first attempt

Hi,

My first test assertion attempt can be found here:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oic/TestSuite/branches/barth/assertions/html/metadata-dc-creator.html

As always, feedback is mostly appreciated

(I've used the TAG xml schema, which is still in flux, and written a small XSLT script
to create the HTML page)

If this is more or less what is to be expected for an assertion, then I'll have to

a) rework my test cases a little bit, so that they point to the test assertion files,
instead of directly referring to the ODF spec (in other words: improving things by
deleting stuff, my favorite game ;-))

b) come up with the other test assertions (shouldn't be that hard when the first is
done, mostly repetitive work)

Best regards an happy Easter,

Bart