oic message

Subject: Re: [oic] FW: ODF interop event in June, The Hague (NL)

I think this would be a good idea.  I think in 2-3 hours we could make a
lot of progress at defining the test case data model and procedures.

However, to respect those members who are not able to travel to a remote
meeting, I'd suggest that if we do meet in the Hague, that we limit
ourselves to working as a "committee of the whole". We discuss, draft
proposals, but do not vote on anything ourselves, but merely bring back
our recommendations to the full TC in a normal meeting to review and
approve.  In other words, this would be a "working meeting".

-Rob