oic message

Subject: Re: [oic] FW: ODF interop event in June, The Hague (NL)

Hi Bart,

do you have a link at hand to learn more about the event. I cannot find
anything, neither at the website of the OpenDoc Society nor at the OASIS
event page.

Best regards,
Peter

--
Peter Junge
Open Source Strategy Director

Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Building No.2, Block A, Huilongsen, 18 Xihuan Nanlu
Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area
100176 Beijing - P.R.China

北京红旗中文贰仟软件技术有限公司
地址:北京经济技术开发区(亦庄)西环南路18号汇龙森A座二层
邮编:100176