oic message

Subject: FW: [odf-adoption] [Fwd: [OOoCon2009] What about a documentation interoperability day?]

Title: FW: [odf-adoption] [Fwd: [OOoCon2009] What about a documentation interoperability day?]

This certainly is interesting

Bart

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Junge [mailto:peterjunge@RedOffice.com]
Sent: Fri 5/8/2009 4:21 AM
To: odf-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear TC members,

just in case some of you are not subscribed to the OOoCon 2009 mailing
list, I'd like to forward this proposal by the OOoCon 2009 (in
Orvieto/Italy[1]) organizers about having a special session on ODF
adoption and interoperability.

TC members, who are interested in following the OOoCon 2009 mailing
list, shall send an email to [2] and follow the instructions in the
automatic reply.

Best regards,
Peter

[1] http://tinyurl.com/orvieto
[2] ooocon2009_discuss-subscribe@marketing.openoffice.org

--
Peter Junge
Open Source Strategy Director

Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Building No.2, Block A, Huilongsen, 18 Xihuan Nanlu
Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area
100176 Beijing - P.R.China