oic message

Subject: RE: [oic] Discussion: Expanding Normative Sourcs and Prescription Levels - Considering Authoritative Versions

Title: RE: [oic] Discussion: Expanding Normative Sourcs and Prescription Levels - Considering Authoritative Versions

Hi Dennis,

hmm, ok, although I think that in practice, the dependencies of assertions,
cases and documents will somehow reduce the number of possible combinations
of workflow states, and that there will be some natural order in what will
be approved when (for example: an "approved" test case pointing to a "draft"
test assertion doesn't make that much sense IMHO)

Now I don't have objections adding a "workflow-status" attribute or element,
but perhaps it would be easier if we just add the status and perhaps a version
number in the filename of every test assertions/cases/documents inside the
SVN, like we do with specifications (-wd, -cd for drafts etc) ?

That should be clear to anyone familiar with other OASIS deliverables and is
quite easy to do without any extra tooling.

Best regards,

Bart