oic message

Subject: RE: [oic] Groups - ConformanceAssessmentMethod-wd01.odt uploaded

***********************
Warning: Your file, ConformanceAssessmentMethod-wd01.odt, contains more than 32 files after decompression and cannot be scanned.

Hi Bart,

I've read this over and added a few comments.  Overall I think this is
going in the right direction.  I wouldn't want to spend a lot more time
discussing and editing this document.  Until we actually get our hands
dirty doing some of this stuff, it is still a bit abstract.    I know you
have been creating some test cases all along, but it might be a good time
now for us all to sign up for an area and "learn by doing".  If we need
to, we can make small adjustments to the process as we go.

-Rob