oic message

Subject: Cannot make today's meeting

Apologies but have a conflict I cannot get out of and so cannot make
this meeting.

I'll try to follow on IRC....

Best,
Louis

ps one thing that is worth mentioning. yesterday's odf tc adoption
call saw the desire for initiating a new wave of coordination for ODF
implementers and developers. Rob and I had the notion of having
periodic meetings composed of such persons to discuss:

* things to know to do stuff with and on ODF (education)
* things to do to get more to use and implement ODF (development tools)