oic message

Subject: RE: [oic] OIC SVN Web Manifests - Challenges

Bart, I got the XHTML to serve up properly from the OIC SVN Server by
copying into my sandbox folder at SpecAnalysis/construction/sandbox/3/

1. Notice that
<http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/oic/SpecAnalysis/constructi
on/sandbox/3/001.html>
serves up properly.

2. All I did was copy the folder at
<http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/oic/TestSuite/branches/bart
h/odf12/scenarios/part3/3/3/>.

3. I then updated the layout.css link to have the actually layout.css file
(since the 001.html file refers to the link location by relative URL).

4. I think the difference is the file mime.types that is at
<http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/oic/SpecAnalysis/>.  Try
something similar at TestSuite/ or TestSuite/branches/barth/ to see if that
works for your material in its location.

5. That should take care of the XHTML being recognized properly by browsers.
To get the CSS to work, you'll have to make a copy in the same folder or
else change the XHTML to refer to a global location of a CSS file that is
used by multiple XHTML pages.

 - Dennis

PS: When I open the file from my file system, my browser recognizes the
XHTML because of its filename extension, it seems.  The problem on pages
from the SVN Server is that is won't provide an appropriate MIME type in the
HTTP response header automatically.