oic message

Subject: RE: Request to send out OIC TC "Interoperability Profile" forPublic Review

Hi Mary,

thanks for reviewing this during the weekend !

>  I'm not sure you really want this identified as ODF11; seems it should be odf1.1

Well, it's merely an abbreviation actually

> The links on the cover page for the html version should not point to a zip file, but to the .html file itself

OK

> The references to OASIS work must include hypertext-linked URIs to the referenced iteration of the
> specification; there is no such status as 'pre-draft'; it should be Working Draft with an actual identifier
> (WD01, WD02, etc.)
> If there are no non-normative references that section should be removed.

OK

> Section 3 Conformance subsections are numbered 1.5, 1.7, 2.1..., 3.1..., 4.6, 8.1.3... While you can
> reference the particular sections within ODF, it should not appear that sections of the document are
> missing or misnumbered or duplicated in any way.
> Suggestion: number the sections in sequence. Following the title put the ODF1.1 number. You already
> have the numbers in each clause which is fine.

Hmm, I see, the reason for doing that was to be able to quickly add / remove clauses, without having
to renumber them.

> Suggestion: number the sections in sequence. Following the title put the ODF1.1 number. You already
> have the numbers in each clause which is fine.
>
> example: 3.1 Document Processing and Conformance (ODF1.1 Section 1.5)
> 3.2 MIME Types and File Name Extensions (ODF1.1 Section 1.7)
>
> You could leave out the ODF1.1 since that's clearly stated.

Ok, since that changes the content, not the converpages, I assume a re-vote is required ?

Best regards

Bart