oic message

Subject: Re: Request to send out OIC TC "Interoperability Profile" for Public Review

Hi Bart,

  I'm not sure you really want this identified as ODF11; seems it should be odf1.1

  The links on the cover page for the html version should not point to a zip file, but to the .html file itself

  The references to OASIS work must include hypertext-linked URIs to the referenced iteration of the specification; there is no such status as 'pre-draft'; it should be Working Draft with an actual identifier (WD01, WD02, etc.)

  If there are no non-normative references that section should be removed.

  Section 3 Conformance subsections are numbered 1.5, 1.7, 2.1..., 3.1..., 4.6, 8.1.3... While you can reference the particular sections within ODF, it should not appear that sections of the document are missing or misnumbered or duplicated in any way.

  Suggestion: number the sections in sequence. Following the title put the ODF1.1 number. You already have the numbers in each clause which is fine.

example: 3.1 Document Processing and Conformance (ODF1.1 Section 1.5)
3.2 MIME Types and File Name Extensions (ODF1.1 Section 1.7)

You could leave out the ODF1.1 since that's clearly stated.

Regards,

Mary