oic message

Subject: Fwd: NoSQL - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh, in case there are some on this list uncertain what a non-SQL database is or looks like, see the NoSQL entry in Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NoSQL

The idea is to be able to claim (and be right) that ODF can (and does—here, let me show you) work with all big databases as a format for the expression of the data accommodated by the database. Of course, one does not need a specific driver for all things databased, just a means of expressing the structured data, I would presume, and I'd rather they used ODF….

-louis