oic message

Subject: Re: [oic] Microsoft test files available

Hi Cherie,

Thanks for the ODF 1.1 test documents.

I already have a suggestion of improvement, when I looked into some of the documents of \Documents\numbering and noticed that there is no content within, only one list with an empty paragraph.
Would it not be helpful to have some lists with content using the specified list functionality to allow visual test tools instantly compare the view?

Regards,
Svante