oic message

Subject: comments on test files

Hi,

I was wondering if there are comments on the test files kindly donated by Microsoft:

- is the license OK for our purposes ?
- have people opened the files in another ODF-product ? if so, what were the results ?
- are there other vendors planning to produce a similar set of documents ?

So far, I've only seen a message from Svante, so it could be useful if the other members could take a look as well:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/oic/201103/msg00003.html

Best regards

Bart