oic message

Subject: RE: [oic] List style resolution

Svante,

You can use the OIC TC Subversion repository for test documents and
description of the tests.

As an example, here's a resilience set,

<https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/oic/TestSuite/trunk/odf12/
NameSpaceResilience/>

and the report of its usage,

<https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/oic/TestSuite/trunk/odf12/
NameSpaceResilience/NameSpaceResilience-Results.htm>

that could stand some updating since 2011-08.

It is my habit to also include a text file that describes what's there,
usually with the folder name:
<https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/oic/TestSuite/trunk/odf12/
NameSpaceResilience/NameSpaceResilience.txt>.

I see I have some undocumented work-in-progress folders too.  Now that my
January crunch has ended, I intend to become more involved in these and
related resiliency testing.

 - Dennis