Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] ODF IIC Technical Committee Wiki (Google Apps at odfiic.org)

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 10:28 PM, Mary McRae <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org> wrote:

From: Sam Johnston [mailto:samj@samj.net]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 3:55 PM
To: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
Cc: oiic-formation-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 9:46 PM, Mary McRae <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org> wrote:

Hi Sam,

  I logged in, but don't see a wiki…

Mary

From: Sam Johnston [mailto:samj@samj.net]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 3:02 PM
To: oiic-formation-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org

Evening all,

As promised I have just finished setting up a Google Apps environment so to get the ball rolling as quickly as possible and will devote as much time as I can afford to get it to a critical mass. As I'm a 3rd party vendor I'm not convinced conflict of interest is a problem and I can't think of a better tool for the purpose.

Use this form to request an account in the ODF IIC Technical Committee Google Apps installation at odfiic.org. I will be notified immediately and should have your account created within a few hours (less if I have volunteers helping out).

If you have any problems you can contact me by mail, phone or chat:

Sam Johnston <samj@samj.net>

Australian Online Solutions

http://www.aos.net.au/ (Live Chat)

+61 2 8898 9090

If you cannot view this form properly, you can fill it out here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p3NPQHTCE1bA6jLdp3v5THw&email=true

username
UNIX style username, firstname.lastname etc.

first name

last name

password
One time password for use for your first login - don't use a password you use elsewhere.

[Submit]