Subject: Question on references

Rob, in an earlier thread you made some references to ODF 1.0 with
regards to conformity and/or interoperability.  I'm just curious why
version 1.0 would be referenced, and not 1.1 or 1.2.  Both 1.0 and 1.1
are available via the Oasis site
(http://www.oasis-open.org/specs/index.php), but I don't see 1.2 there
(yet) - is it not approved yet?.  So it would seem to me that working
with 1.1 at least makes the most sense.  Or are we looking at IIC for
ALL versions of ODF?  This can help address the scope issue we need to
define.

Shawn