Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Question on references

> Both 1.0 and 1.1
> are available via the Oasis site
> (http://www.oasis-open.org/specs/index.php), but I don't see 1.2 there
> (yet) - is it not approved yet?.

ODF 1.2 is work in progress, but you can download the draft(s):

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=office

> So it would seem to me that working
> with 1.1 at least makes the most sense.  Or are we looking at IIC for
> ALL versions of ODF?  This can help address the scope issue we need to
> define.

All versions should be covered by the IIC, but it will take some time.

IMHO, it's probably better to start with 1.0/1.1 (not much difference
between those two versions, compared to the changes between 1.1/1.2) and
get things moving, before jumping to 1.2

Bart