Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] (1)(f) and (1)(g) -- audience and workinglanguage

1F. I've seen the other suggestions, and they seem reasonable.  I think
there is a minor clarification between types of "users".  The majority
of the users will be typical end users. But some will be "power users".
  Bankers, or anyone using more advanced formulas in spreadsheets.
Administrators doing mail merge operations on their word processors.
etc.  These "power users" will using areas of the document standard that
the typical end user wouldn't.

1G.  I'm Canadian, eh?!  Do I really need to use US English?? :)  But
English seems to be the appropriate language.  Which classification
doesn't matter too much to me - that's what my spell checker is for.

Shawn