Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Thoughts on interop

Simon Calderson <caldersons@yahoo.co.uk> wrote on 06/13/2008 09:01:58 AM:

> In my opinion, the audience are those you expect to read through the TC
> output, not those who you expect to (in)directly benefit. I think in
> that scope, the ODF TC and the ODF vendors/implementers are the
> primary audience.

That is how I read it as well.  (1)(f) asks us to list "the anticipated audience or users of the work".  So this is those who will directly consume, use, read, etc., the deliverables of the TC, not the larger list of those parties who may indirectly benefit.  Obviously in our work, we can and should be mindful of these other parties, but that doesn't need to be in the response of (1)(f).

-Rob