Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Classic test case

"Sam Johnston" <samj@samj.net> wrote on 06/13/2008 11:01:21 AM:

> That in mind, does anyone see any harm in listing the OpenDocument
> TC in the anticipated audience?

That might fit more in question (2)(a): "Identification of similar or applicable work that is being done in other OASIS TCs or by other organizations, why there is a need for another effort in this area and how this proposed TC will be different, and what level of liaison will be pursued with these other organizations."

In particular, if we find an issue that we want to discuss with the ODF TC, we do not need to write it up into a TC deliverable, get that document approved, etc.  We would likely just have a liaison with the ODF TC (a person who is a member of both TC's) and say "Hey, can you bring this issue up at the next ODF TC call and report back to us next week?".

So I think the ODF TC is more than an audience -- we would want closer level of coordination via a liaison.

-Rob