Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] ACID, roundtrip and Odf generation

2008/6/16 Henrik Sundberg <storangen@gmail.com>:

> 2) Roundtrip tests should be more concerned with how applications
> handles unimplemented elements (they should be kept intact). This
> might be tested with documents that are just opened, resaved and
> diffed.

Off the top of my head: What are the independent code bases for ODF at
the present time? OpenOffice.org, KOffice 2 and Google Apps? (I
understand Symphony uses OOo 1.x code, so doesn't count as a separate
base.) Make a document of stuff implemented in only one or two of
those and see how it survives.

- d.