Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Feedback to the ODF TC

"Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com> wrote on 06/22/2008 07:57:33 AM:

> This is why the TC needs to be able to feed these examples back to the
> main TC for cleanup.
> This should be a deliverable.

Would you want this as a formal report, where the proposed TC reviews the ODF standard and comes up with a list of such ambiguous clauses, much as the Accessibility TC reviewed ODF 1.0 and wrote up recommendations?

Or are you suggesting that these instances would be naturally found in the process of creating our test requirements document, and as we search for testable provisions in the ODF standard, such ambiguous statements would be reported, individually, to the ODF TC?

Or something else?

-Rob