Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Deliverable: odf-diff?

robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:
> Of course this could be a single document, with different sections
> pertaining to each of: styles.xml, content.xml, etc.

Of course. My point was merely that there's more than one thing that
needs to be canonicalized.

This also leads to the question of: What about the related standards?
Are there c14n schemes for SVG? XForms? Zipfile? Should the OIIC TC make
those if the don't already exist, or will we simply use xml-c14n for
those until the W3C comes up with something better?

--
Sander Marechal