Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] My perspective. display perferct?

2008/7/2  <robert_weir@us.ibm.com>:

> Surely, we already have co-implementation today on the ODF TC, and most
> every other TC in OASIS.

Not one TC testing the output of another.

 The standard does not go from 100% undefined to
> 100% defined overnight.  Some parts are finished before other parts, and
> TC's indicate this with the issue of Committee Drafts and Committee
> Specifications.  We would obviously write test cases for the parts that were
> already defined.

Define 'defined' as stable and a standard and I'd agree.

The  TC should work on a standard.
The only Oasis ODF standard is 1.1

You want to talk about another deliverable, 'tracking 1.2 up to Oasis release'
I'll listen.