Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Support the user with diverse ODF provisions

--- jose lorenzo <hozelda@yahoo.com> wrote:

> We can add support by standardizing attributes or other
> mechanisms that allow the extension creator to
> communicate how the extension might best be handled by
> apps that don't understand the extension.

Regardless of the merits of this, it is off topic.  What
you are proposing is a change to the ODF standard.  This
has nothing to do with the way that different applications
implementing the ODF standard interoperate.

It seems to me that these discussions have degenerated into
endless off-topic posts.  I can only guess that those
engaging in this type of discussion have some other agenda
than advancing the state of ODF interoperability.

Tom M.