Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] TC formation proposal.

2008/7/21 Shawn <sgrover@open2space.com>:

> some thoughts:
> - I know there was discussion of this central registry.  But I don't recall
> there being a consensus view that this should be in the document...

I've said no to that simply because its out of scope for ODF?
If those ideas for extensibility get into the main ODF spec then yes.
Not until is my view.

(I'm waiting for clarification from Peter before responding to his comments)

> Regarding the rest of Dave's original document:
>
> section 1f - the audience designator of "Implementors" is used twice, with
> different meanings.  This will lead to confusion.  May I suggest the term
> "distributors" for the first instance?

Thanks Shawn.  Done.

I'll collate the updates on the wiki page and here in text
and post the updates when we seem to be settling.