oodf-board message

Subject: OMF Operations Report 08-2021

Good Afternoon,Â

Please see the attached Operations Report for August 2021 along with details for A/R and A/P.
I noticed that the Austin Transportation Department was removed from the list of OMF members on the website,Â
so I adjusted the OMF member list that is attached to the report. If this is incorrect, please let me know andÂ
I will revise it. Â

I also included the Cash Forecast through the end of the year, please review and let me know ifÂ
you have any additional planned expenses. ÂI have not included Coord ($10k) in the cash flow asÂ
they have not been confirmed as renewing. Do you have any new revenuesÂthat you areÂ
expecting before the end of the year? TheÂlast time we spoke, you had indicated possiblyÂ
another $35k and just wanted to know the status on that.ÂÂ

Please look these over and let me know if you have any questions, etc.Â

Best,Â
CathieÂ

--

CathieÂMayo