oodf-board message

Subject: Re: OASIS benefits

Hi Seleta,Â

There is salary of $150k in the budget for 2022, with a new hire starting in March. Annualized it would be $180k.
The 401k matching contribution( if exercised) is $6,000Â and the cost of benefits, taxes and fees is estimated around $27k.
The cost of benefits will vary based on the location and plan (single, spouse, family, etc) of the employee.Â
So,Âthe all in budget for 2022 is approx $183k from March - December.Â

I have attached a copy of the compensation budget that is in the 2022 budget for your review,Â
please feel free to reach out if you still have any questions or concerns.ÂÂ

Best,Â
CathieÂ