oodf-board message

Subject: Update on Waymo and others

Hi Angela,Â
Just wondering if you have an update from Waymo (March)? They renew this month and I wanted to update the forecast.ÂÂ
Also, we discussed earlier this year, we need to determine if OMF is an ongoing entity for auditing purposes.ÂÂ
Ride Report has confirmed and paid, but I really need an update on Waymo, Populus and those that are due in June.Â

I've created anotherÂtab in the Budget A spreadsheet in google.docs to show the monthly revenue budgets, separated byÂ
New, Renewals, and Totals. ÂI also added a tab for Cities to show you who has already opted in for Voluntary dues.
I hope this format is easier for you to navigate. Let me know if you have any questions and let's scheduleÂa meetingÂ
for early next week? Thanks.Â

Best,Â
CathieÂ
--