oodf-board message

Subject: Samvera's Operations Report for Nov 2022

Hi,Â

I hope you are both enjoyingÂthe holidays.Â

Please see the attached report for November. Heather, we will need to get togetherÂ
to coordinate collecting the balance of the payments ($39,500) as of today.ÂÂ
PleaseÂfeel free to reach out if you have any questions.ÂÂ

I will also be reaching out to finalize FTO timesheets for 2022 so I can record
any accruals and will update the 2023 spreadsheet to reflect the changes perÂ
the last Finance meeting.ÂÂ

Best wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year,
~CathieÂ

--

CathieÂMayo

Controller