oodf-board message

Subject: Foundation sigs, including OMF conference venue agreement

Scott, when you're back, can we refresh on when an OODF LLC (usually Scott) signature is required, as opposed to a Samvera Fdn or OMF ED signature, on contracts?   MY MEMORY TELLS ME THAT FOR LEGAL COMMITMENTS, YOU NEED TO COUNTERSIGN, BUT I WONDER IF OUR PRACTICES THERE ARE VARYING.

Cathie and I are working through a couple of contract issues for a conference for Andrew, which is how this came up.  But in addition to the purr legal issue, there are controls issues:   on whether you guys want the EDs to be making legal commitments or beyond-the-budget financial commitments on their own.

Regards  Jamie
Please ignore any typo and font issues, as I'm dictating this under restricted circumstances.
Sent from my mobile