op-advisory-council message

Subject: New Open Project Launched: Open Cybersecurity Alliance

Hello, Advisory Council members -Â

I'm writing to share that we've finally announced our newest Open Project, the Open Cybersecurity Alliance. With 18 founding members, it is our biggest launch yet - we're very excited, and grateful to IBM and McAfee who decided to bring the work to our program.Â

Below are a few of the press clippings we've had so far today, in case you want to take a look and share this with your colleagues or social networks.

Hope you are all well, and look forward to seeing some of you next week at ATO!

Best,
Jory