op-advisory-council message

Subject: Notes/Followup from our call today

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for dialing into today's call. For those who weren't able to dial in, we did record the session (a reminder that the AC meetings operate under Chatham House Rules) which you can view here.

We also wanted to share some of the slide decks we had for AC members who had given talks at the event:Â
Lastly, one otherÂthing we discussed was creating a 2020 events calendar to share. If you're already planning to attend certain events in 2020, and want to see who else from the AC will be there, we'd love to help facilitate those face-to-face connections. Further, it would be really interesting to explore proposing panel sessions at some of these events, given the interest and expertise of this group. Let me know what events you think ought to be on such a calendar.

Best,
Jory