op-advisory-council message

Subject: Thoughts on OASIS & the Role of Open Standards and Open Source

Hello folks,

Thanks to some great work by Carol & the rest of our marketing team, we were able to get an article I wrote placed on opensource.com, talking about my vision for OASIS and why Iâm so excited to join at this interesting time in our history. Our hope is that this will continue to help with our re-branding and visibility.

Feel free to check it out and share on your social media and other channels - thanks!

https://opensource.com/article/20/5/oasis-open

---
Guy Martin
Executive Director