op-advisory-council message

Subject: Re: [Question] Review new security policy?

Members of the Advisory Council,Â

Many thanks to all of you who took the time to review the proposed Vulnerability Policy and share your feedback, as well as sharing it with other colleagues. You gave us quick, useful feedback that, I'm really happy to say, helped us decide some issues that we'd either been avoiding or talking around endlessly. Plus a few new things to think about.Â

The Process Committee is now working ourÂway through the documents taking in the feedback and adjusting the document accordingly. Our goal is to have it before the full Board of Directors at their mid-year meeting for adoption.Â

Thanks once again for helping OASIS take proactive actions to prepare ourselves to support our projects reaching success. It is wonderful to have thoughtful people like you to turn to for advice.Â

Best regards,Â

/chetÂ
Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward
OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393Â