op-advisory-council message

Subject: 'Open Matters' -- Executive Director Forum -- call for ideas

Hi Everyone,

We launched our new Executive Director Forum called 'Open Matters' last week. The first session was a one-on-one chat between Guy and OASIS Board Chair, Gershon Janssen.
Recordings for this first episode are available in both video and audio formats.ÂÂ
We invite everyone on the Council to suggest a topic and/or speaker for a future episode. Maybe even volunteer to speak?

Goals of this Forum include:ÂÂ
Whether controversial or simply informational -- we welcome your input.
We have a shared idea list available: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_KbRF9H5HlvBjgx0PKXOzwxjl5rsygiV/view?usp=sharing .

If you have an idea for us, please either add it to our shared document or pass it along to me directly.Â

Hope everyone is staying safe and looking forward to hearing from you, Jane

--

Jane Harnad, Manager of Events

+1 781-425-5073 x214 (Office)
+1 703-508-3373 (Mobile)