op-advisory-council message

Subject: Re: [FYI] Personal News

Jory's contributions to the OASIS Open Projects program cannot be overstated.ÂIn the words of the immortal Lulu, how do you thank someone who has taken you from crayons to perfume? ;-)ÂÂ

On the unavoidable topic of handing off the baton...if anyone has any recommendations, pleaseÂlet us know. The job description is here:Â
Âhttps://www.oasis-open.org/jobs/jobs-open-source-program-manager/