op-advisory-council message

Subject: RE: TechCrunch Article

Thanks!

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris IBM Fellow, CTO Open Technology
twitter: @christo4ferris | phone: +1 508 667 0402 | blog:
https://developer.ibm.com/profiles/chrisfer/

----- Original message -----
From: Deborah Bryant <dbryant@redhat.com>
To: Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>
Cc: Guy Martin <guy.martin@oasis-open.org>, op-advisory-council@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: TechCrunch Article
Date: Fri, Jun 11, 2021 2:35 PM

Great article gentlemen. Also, amped ;) On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 2:17 PM Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com> wrote: Thanks, Guy! I have my social amp team on it as well. Cheers, Christopher Ferris IBM Fellow, CTO Open Technology ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Great article gentlemen.

Also, amped ;)