op-advisory-council message

Subject: May meeting for the Open Projects Advisory Council

Advisory Council members,

We invite you to join us on Monday, May 9th for the first AC meeting of 2022.

Agenda:

- Update on the search for a new Executive Director from Gershon Janssen.

- Presentation and discussion on the open projects service level documentation from Carol Geyer and Claudia Rauch. Your thoughts on what it may need, how it compares with other organizations, etc. are much appreciated.

- Confirmation of upcoming meeting dates. One option is to return to the original cadence of the last Monday of each quarter.

Please let me know whether or not you will be able to attend. We look forward to seeing you all again.

Here are the meeting details:

Chet Ensign is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/5995351921?pwd=SzErcXR4WlA3dXd6d3IxS29zZkV1UT09

Meeting ID: 599 535 1921
Passcode: 747636
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,5995351921#,,,,*747636# US (New York)
+13017158592,,5995351921#,,,,*747636# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
    +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
    +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
    +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)