openc2-actuator message

Subject: Actuator Profile: You should all have comment access now.

All,

This is moderately embarrassing, but the 'default' rights to the file was read only.  I just updated the permissions for all of you to comment on the Stateless Packet Filter document.    You should be OK now, but if not let me know asap

Allan T,

Thank you for pointing this out

VR

Joe Brule

-----Original Message-----
From: openc2-actuator@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:openc2-actuator@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Brule, Joseph M
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 4:29 PM
To: 'openc2-actuator@lists.oasis-open.org' <openc2-actuator@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] [openc2-actuator] Actuator Profile Meeting on March 28

Actuator Profile Subcommittee,

Please refer to the googledoc located at  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvD4dhnGPsYVYrMoJTIjeQA9vN3i33eqwkhEGRWsBVA/edit :

The 'stateless packet filter' profile is based on a firewall profile that was produced approximately a year ago.  The majority of the suggestions were made so that the profile would be consistent with the current draft of the language specification.

ON the March 28 Actuator Profile meeting, I would like to go over some of the suggestions and comments on the draft profile.  Request that you review the current draft in preparation of the March 28 meeting.  If you cannot access the google drive, please let me know and I will get the document out to you via email or other means.

Thank you.

VR

Joe Brule