openc2-actuator message

Subject: SLPF 'Final' draft

All,

The 'almost' final draft of the SLPF is located at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F8mcrs029uYgPLHD1VrziX_eQWPauq3fWm_0h485yuk/edit# on googledocs.  If for any reason you cannot access, please advise and I will get a copy of it to you.

I attempted to resolve all of the comments to the reviewers satisfaction and provide an end to end administrative review, but to be quite blunt, am too close to it to catch all of the defects.  Request an end to end review and please do violence with your red pens.
Here are some issues that I know about.

Here are some issues that need your comments/consent

When you get a chance, please review.  In a perfect world would like to achieve general consent from the subcommittee on Sept 12.

Thank you

VR

Joe Brule