openc2-actuator message

Subject: Public Review Comment Resolution

Actuator Profile Subcommittee,

It just occurred to me that I should have sent this email first....

As the public review comments come in for the SLPF, I would like to rack and stack them IAW which ones we can agree upon easily and which ones need to be discussed at the Actuator profile SC meetings.  I think it would be quite efficient if we could come to general consensus at the subcommittee level and have the Actuator Profile SC provide a recommendation to the TC for each resolution.

I will send a series of emails so that we can identify which resolutions will be easy and which ones will require time on the AP SC agenda.

Thank you

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule