openc2-actuator message

Subject: Compliance language should reflect schema, not property tables

Actuator Profile Subcommittee,

On 28 NOV 2018, I submitted a substantive comment to the SLPF via email. (https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/openc2/email/archives/201811/msg00022.html )   The gist of the change was to bind the conformance criteria for syntactically valid commands to the schema rather than the property tables.   The justification for the change was for consistency to OASIS rules and the focus on M2M communications.

At your next opportunity, will you look at the email referenced and tell me if you agree with the proposed change?

I would like to be able to report to the TC that the Actuator Profile SC concurs with the change.

Thank you

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule