openc2-actuator message

Subject: SLPF Public Review Comment: SLPF-1, SLPF-2 and SLPF-11

All,

There were 25 non material changes identified by Joe Brule in the SLPF via email ()
There were 2 non material changes identified by Phillip Royer in the SLPF via email ()

I created two Github issues to capture the issues as identified by the email received during the Public Review
(https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-apsc-stateless-packet-filter/issues issue number 29) and
(https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-apsc-stateless-packet-filter/issues issue number 24)

I propose rewording of the SLPF to address these changes
(https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-apsc-stateless-packet-filter/pull/31  )

At your next opportunity, can you review the proposed resolution to the comments and if appropriate provide your insights?

Note:  The use of a CRM in conjunction with Github is a new procedure for me.  I am quite confident that someone will share extreme displeasure with the fact that I resolved two issues in the same pull request.   Please forgive this error.  I will strive to maintain a one to one relationship between github issues and pull requests in the future.

VR

Joe Brule

Joe Brule
Engineering (Y2D122)
FNX-3, B4A335
410.854.4045
'Adnius ad retinedam puritem noster peciosus corporalis fluidorum...'
I welcome VSRE emails.  Learn more at http://vsre.info/