openc2-actuator message

Subject: SLPF Public Review Comment: SLPF-8

All,

A comment stating that some of the normative references were not actually referenced in the body of the doc .  (Knight)

I created a Github issue number 28.  (https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-apsc-stateless-packet-filter/issues issue number 28)

I am going to need some help on this one.  Some of the normative references involve JSON formatting or other related standards, and the SLPF has normative requirements that are related (must support json serialization) but we do not directly say RFC 8259 or whatever.

How do I fix this?

VR

Joe Brule

Joe Brule
Engineering (Y2D122)
FNX-3, B4A335
410.854.4045
'Adnius ad retinedam puritem noster peciosus corporalis fluidorum...'
I welcome VSRE emails.  Learn more at http://vsre.info/