openc2-actuator message

Subject: Re: [openc2-actuator] Actuator Profile SC meeting today at 13:00 eastern

Would it be possible to put links to the github issues in the agenda. Since we are discussing PR issues, I think it would be very helpful as well as serve as better documentation should we agree to any of them.

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting LLC
iPhone, iTypo, iApologize
I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/