openc2-actuator message

Subject: SLPF Comment Resolution: Need a transport section

All,

Duncan Sparrell made a comment on July 19, 2018 via github issues.
The issue is located at https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-apsc-stateless-packet-filter/issues/9
The gist of the issue is the SLPF needs a transport section

We attempted to resolve this issue circa August 3, 2018 by putting material in the front of the specification (and other specifications) discussing the scope of the specifications, the layering model we are adopting in OpenC2 and our effort to maintain separation of concerns.

Please review the front matter in the SLPF to see if the issue has been adequately addressed.

Barring any objections,  I would like to report to the TC that this issue has been resolved.

Thank you

VR

Joe Brule
Engineering (Y2D122)
FNX-3, B4A335
410.854.4045
'Adnius ad retinedam puritem noster peciosus corporalis fluidorum...'
I welcome VSRE emails.  Learn more at http://vsre.info/