openc2-actuator message

Subject: SLPF Comment Resolution: Required for Producers when Optional for consumers

All,

Duncan Sparrell made a comment on July 20, 2018 via github issues.
The issue is located at https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-apsc-stateless-packet-filter/issues/14
The gist of the issue is that the OpenC2 producers are 'required' to implement commands that are 'optional' for openc2 consumers

The commands in question are:
Deny (ip_connection or ip_addr) and Allow (ip_connection or ip_addr)

The matter was discussed at great length during the July 26,  2018 F2F where we reached the general consensus that the consumer needs to support one of the targets, the producer needs to support both.

Barring any objections,  I would like to report to the TC that this issue has been resolved.

Thank you

VR

Joe Brule
Engineering (Y2D122)
FNX-3, B4A335
410.854.4045
'Adnius ad retinedam puritem noster peciosus corporalis fluidorum...'
I welcome VSRE emails.  Learn more at http://vsre.info/