openc2-actuator message

Subject: Pull requests incorporated in the SLPF spec

Actuator Profile Subcommitteee,

Based on the general consensus of the last AP-SC meeting, I accepted multiple pull requests into the 'working' branch of the SLPF (https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-apsc-stateless-packet-filter/blob/working/oc2slpf-v1.0-wip.md )

Recall that at the OpenC2 Face to Face, we came to an agreement that JADN would be a specification separate from the language spec and that the tables would be normative and the schemas would be removed to a post 1.0 version of the specifications. In order to be consistent with the Language spec, I created pull request number 64 (https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-apsc-stateless-packet-filter/pull/64/files ) and incorporated it into the working branch.

At your next opportunity, please provide any comments/ objections to the PR.

Thank you

VR

Joe Brule
Engineering (Y2D122)
FNX-3, B4A335
410.854.4045
'Adnius ad retinedam puritem noster peciosus corporalis fluidorum...'
I welcome VSRE emails.  Learn more at http://vsre.info/