openc2-actuator message

Subject: Need to craft a pull request to accommodate the Conformance section

All,

Here is the 'state of affairs' as I understand it.

The current SLPF has two conformance profiles with two conformance targets each summarized as:
BASIC profile
COMPLETE profile

Here is the guidance I got wrt to how the conformance section is to be written:
Here is the guidance that I have not received, but shall I assume we need to write the following profiles?
Also, can I assume that you only want nine profiles and I don’t have to consider combinations?

Is this what we really want to do in the conformance section?

I will write the pull request to accommodate this change but I do not consider it to be an improvement.  To me, it made more sense to push the complexity to the orchestrator and have some confidence that the system will still interoperate.

VR

Joe Brule
Engineering (Y2D122)
FNX-3, B4A335
410.854.4045
'Adnius ad retinedam puritem noster peciosus corporalis fluidorum…'
I welcome VSRE emails.  Learn more at http://vsre.info/